That’s not what I was asking. I was inquiring into what kind of people are looking for models and what they are looking for. Agencies by and large scout with a racist eye, and, rather than explore new communities in which to scout, seem stubbornly to persist in the handful of international (white) model goldmines they have found. It is lazy and it is racist.
Like, I know you want your assumptions about white models having better proportions to be rooted in science, but show me the receipts. Show me that research. Show me the proof. You are talking out of your ass.
- ykdtnhb4 likes this
- burger-bewbs likes this
- ilsuono likes this
- newhongkongfashion likes this
- austro-hungarianempire1867-1918 likes this
- notawafflefactory likes this
- thebad69 said:i mean even if this is the case, that’s just a reflection of the colonial, racist understanding of beauty. proportions associated with whiteness become the paradigm.
- vl4da likes this
- collectorofeyes likes this
- fashinpirate likes this
- teacakes said:"evolution" holy shit really
- aminaabramovic likes this
- ihitnaomi-styling-on-hoes-1992 likes this
- harinef posted this