I’ve been clear I don’t want “to act.” I choose my work. I’m not going to audition for something if it doesn’t interest me. I’m not going to DO anything if it doesn’t interest me. I know I can’t make it as an actor, so I’m doing my own thing. I like to be onstage, and I can get credit for it at school, so I audition. The last three semesters of that have been great, but this is not what I want to do with my life.
There’s no need to be so mean to me.
- austro-hungarianempire1867-1918 likes this
- cloudnoise said: Wow this person is unpacking a pretty icky suitcase here, and it’s really inconsiderate to do it all over your house as if you packed it for them
- cloudnoise likes this
- notawafflefactory likes this
- rat-butt said: :( i’m like sad that this person was so mean
- saindoux likes this
- debbiemoonpieslaststand likes this
- topclassbitchfromthefuture likes this
- harinef posted this